KELLY MOORE - FOUNDER / FREELANCE ATTORNEY
Kelly is a 2003 B.A. graduate of the University of Florida, and a 2006 graduate of the University of Florida College of Law. While at UF Law, she was:
- The research editor of the Florida Law Review for 2005-2006
- The winner of the Florida Law Review Best Case Comment Award in 2004
- A member of the Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Team
- A participant in 2005 Moot Court Final Four
- The winner of the 2005 Final Four Best Brief Award
For seven years (2005-2012), Kelly was a litigation attorney with Greenberg Traurig, LLP, in their Orlando and Denver offices. Her practice included a wide variety of clients and cases, with special focus on:
- Complex commercial litigation
- Multijurisdictional mass litigation
- Securities litigation and arbitration
Kelly is licensed to practice law in Florida.
Since 2012, Kelly has been a stay-at-home-parent to her three small daughters. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of Tampa Bay Babywearing, Inc.